Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Friday 7 February 2014

To my dear viewers - Thank you all very much.

For nearly a month I have not been able to send in any new posts. Had been having minor difficulties. I have meanwhile received about 20 pens new and old  and have managed to make some 5 pens. At present I am working on arranging to display all the pens inside my bedroom. Once all these are done I will post the photos. meanwhile I must congratulate all visitors to this blog and I am very happy to see active interest about this collection.

I would rejoin my sailing job soon, perhaps the new ship will not have internet. There may be discontinuity about the postings. Nevertheless, my heartiest congratulations to all visitors for your kind and continued interest. Thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. I genuinely believed you would probably have something useful to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix if you were not too busy looking for attention. After all, I know it was my choice to read.. Cool Ape Planet

    ReplyDelete