Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Inviting all viewers to new FB group

I have, as discussed earlier, managed to arrange all my pens in open display for easy viewing and have uploaded all those photos in a newly opened face-book group.


I would not like to duplicate the same photos here, rather would reserve this place for reviews etc by me.


This new FB group is an open group and would be free from the difficulties experienced by the visitors to post comments etc. I would invite all our viewers to join this present group where already many members have joined up. We would also maintain this blog as I get some time and new findings. Meanwhile we have a community place here :


https://www.facebook.com/groups/kolkatapencollectors/


Welcome to the group.


warm regards
Soumitra

No comments:

Post a Comment