Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2018

Hi all. Could you help me learn how to make this blog better.

Near five years of maintaining this blog, I feel I should have had more knowledge of internet and blog designing etc.

I would like to have my blog to be one where viewers can post their comments so we can interact.
 Viewers can advise me on every aspect of betterment .How do I make sure this feature is available ?

And navigation should be better so any older post can be found fast- this feature is somewhat working.

Is it necessary to migrate to another domain now, free or paid ? I am really ignorant.

Kindly contact me at << sanyalsoumitra@yahoo.co.in >>
 or                              << Soumitra3241@gmail.com>>

What I could not do alone, might be done with your kind help. Please help out if you might.

Warm regards to all viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment